Whether you’re looking to renovate the interior of your house, business or office, let us help you complete your interior project goals.
Interior Painting – Why Hire Us For This Task?
* Our high quality painters have the expertise to meet your interior painting needs
* We’re cautious and neat
* We move all furniture for you for an additional cost. Otherwise, please make sure you remove all furniture and toys and anything else that is in the way of us painting.
* We use drop cloths at all times
* All switch and outlet plates are removed
* A room is never left partially finished
* Your home is left clean at the end of each working day
* We perform general repairs, such as replacing sheetrock, taping, sanding texturing, etc.
* Yes, we can change that dark stain woodwork to a beautiful semi-gloss finish
Generally speaking, interior paint jobs require more coordination and preparation than exterior paint jobs. For example:
* We protect all tile, carpeting, and hardwood floors with drop cloths or plastic
* We move furniture to the center of the room and cover with plastic
* We remove and reinstall all window shades and blinds
* We seal (using primer) any ceiling or wall stains
* We fill any nail holes or small cracks
* We caulk all cracks along doorjambs, baseboards, and ceiling crowns
* We scuff, sand, and clean all wood prior to painting it
Once we’ve applied the paint, we clean up all trash, (including drop cloths, plastic, and tape) and move furniture back to where it belongs. We reinstall all switch plates, outlet covers, and shades/blinds.